Thursday, August 6, 2015

Case the Catalog

SSINK is casing projects from the catalog.

There are so many projects to in the annual catalog, so how does one choose what to make?

I was looking at all the projects to make sure that I had all the supplies in the craft room to make it exactly the same as I saw in the catalog. I know I probably could have added or excluded different items but when I think of CASE (Copy And Share Everything).  So as I flipped through the pages I stopped on page 59 and saw the celebrate tag (second from the last in the photo below) and knew I had everything on hand to make it.


So I made the tag and then had to attach it to a bag. 

Yes,  I had to tease you with a sneak peek of the 2015 - 2016 Holiday Catalog cover. 

If you are curious on what is inside that catalog, YOU need to contact me IMMEDIATELY

I assure you that when September 1, 2015 arrives that you will want to be ready with your wishlist and computer to buy all the crafting supplies for your holiday decorating, projects, gift packaging, gift tags, much much more. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne