Sunday, August 30, 2015

Grateful for You



SSINK is counting down the days until the 2015 - 2016 Holiday Catalog goes live.

We have three days to go.

I'm going to add to your wishlist today if these items are not already on it.

I cannot wait until you can have as much fun as I am with all these new products.

Today we are creating Thanksgiving projects.

I wanted to use the Square Pillow Box Thinlets and make it into a place setting for the Thanksgiving table.


What do you think? 

Should I make these for the dinner table? 

Would you make something similar to use for your dinner table?


I had cut the two top flaps off so that I could insert the napkin and flatware. 


I have glued two wooden leaves together then added an acorn of them and then adhered all of those on top of the clothespin. 

Click the banner to view the other design team creations for more ideas to use for the Thanksgiving season that will be quickly approaching.


Thanks for stopping by today. 

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have to share with you. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne