Thursday, August 13, 2015

Vintage August Blog Hop

Welcome to the August SSINK Blog Hop!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog!

We are always excited to hear from our followers!

You should have just left stop number three on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop

 Cynthia with Ink-A-Doodle Creations

If so, you are in the right spot.

What did you think of Cynthia's cards?

Beautiful right?

Thank you Cynthia!

If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

I really hope you are INKspired by what we are sharing with you about our favorite bundles from the Annual Catalog.

My favorite is the Vintage Leaves stamp set with the Leaflets Framelits bundle.


It was the first stamp set/framelit bundle on my wishlist. If you are looking for where they are in the catalog be sure to flip to page 88.  They show a gorgeous leaf wreath . (don't say that five times fast. Leaf Wreath, Ha! - shown below)  I would love to make one for my front door for the season. Maybe sometime in the future.


This bundle is so versatile for so many occasions.

Especially those for the fall/autumn time of year and I would also use it for masculine projects too.

Endless possibilities!


I played along with a sketch Challenge from Create with Connie & Mary (CCMC367). And of course I missed the deadline but I still wanted to play along.  

The color combination is from when I was looking at my washi tape stash and was thinking of something that would have fall/autumn colors too. 

Delightful Dijon
Rich Razzleberry
Tip Top Taupe
Very Vanilla



Let's go and hop over to Bree's blog to see what she created to share with us today.

I bet it's something amazing. 

Thank you for hopping along with SSINK! 

Blog Hop Participant List:

2. Jennifer - Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
4. Leanne - Literally My Joy
8. Heidi - Stuck on Stampin'





Product List

5 comments:

  1. Amazing card. I love this bundle too. Matter of fact, I just got it and can't wait to play around with it. I love your dark rich colors. Great blog hop projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I was on the fence about vintage leaves but I think I've made it to the other side and will have to add these to my next order :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and awesome use of this bundle! I don't have this one, but after seeing this I may have to add it to my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love this bundle and don't have it in my hands yet! Might have to add it to my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects! Gotta get this bundle. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne