Monday, August 10, 2015

Happy Sketch

SSINK is providing a card sketch today!

Here is my take on the sketch.

I was trying to come up with five letter words that would be appropriate to place on a card to give to someone.

Happy
Hello
Love U
Smile
Thank

Were just a few I came up with and well happy won because then I could add birthday somewhere else on the card.


How do you like my individual rectangle/squares with each letter. 

They looked very plain until I had an idea to emboss them. 

I cannot wait to see what you make with the SSINK's Card Sketch

Be sure to check out the other design team member's creations for more INKspiration!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne