Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Blending Perfectly

Day Six of the Farewell Tour

This color combination came to me when I was looking at all my washi tape. My eye caught the Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party ones and just knew then I wanted to use them. It also helped that they were right next to each other.

Here is a picture of how I store my washi tape.


Well to continue with my farewell tour and using retiring products, I decided to case a card from Heather North that I saw from Pinterest using the Perfect Blend stamp set. Of course I changed the colors but it's along the same idea.


Get these while you still can.
Click on the picture icons below to take you straight to my online store to buy these retiring products.

We say good bye to the following products:

Perfect Blend Stamp Set
Playground Project Life Accessory Pack
Little Moments Project Life Accessory Pack
Essentials Wooden Elements
Subtles Background DSP Stack

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne