Monday, May 4, 2015

Gift of You

Day Four of the Farewell Tour

I saw Regina Andari's Pinterest post and I just wanted to try it but in different colors. Yes, I used retiring colors; Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush.

I believe this would make a great Mother's Day card.


Get these while you still can.
Click on the picture icons below to take you straight to my online store to buy these retiring products.

We say good bye to the following products:

Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set
Gifts of Kindness Stamp Set
Champagne Glimmer Paper
Strawberry Slush Ink Pad and Thick Baker's Twine
Crisp Cantaloupe Ink Pad
Finishing Touches Edgelits
2013 - 2015 In Colors Background DSP Stack


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne