Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cheer Up Buttercup

Day thirteen of the Farewell Tour

You know what I like?

When I get an email notifying me that there is a craft challenge awaiting my submission.

I am entering the following card into the theme challenge from SUO Challenges (#SUO122). They challenge is to make a project with Fun Flowers as the theme.

While I had flowers on my mind. I also received an email about the sketch challenge from Mojo Monday (#mojo397). So then it hit me!

Let's combine both these challenges!
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/05/mojo-monday-397.html

So after flipping frivolously through my catalog (almost ripped a few pages -eek) to see what retiring stamp sets (it's like my own challenge during the month of May) that I can incorporate with the Mojo Monday and the SUO challenges.

Without further adieu...


I took both flowers from the Bouquet Toss stamp sets to manipulate them into a buttercup flower (to coordinate with the sentiment - Cheer Up Buttercup). 
I cutout and popped up the cup portion of the stemless flower.

I'm excited to read what you have to say about my card. Feel free to comment below. 


Get these while you still can.

Click on the picture icons below to take you straight to my online store to buy these retiring products.

We say good bye to the following products:

Bouquet Toss Stamp Set
Bits and Pieces Stamp Set
Geometrical Stamp Set
Crushed Curry Emboss Powder
Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Petite Curly Label Punch
Flowerpot Designer Series Paper
Back to Black Designer Series Paper
Textured Boutique Machine

Product List
129053s
$29.95
113439s
$99.95

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is absolutely adorable!! Love the sentiment with your newly created buttercup and the cute little bees! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne: Your card is both beautiful and precious...a forever keepsake for sure. It looks like we both went with a flower-themed card this week, but yours is much more vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh how fun to combine the flower with the bee! Too cute! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne