Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sending Good Thoughts

Day ten of the Farewell Tour

First of all I would like to say Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there especially my Mom, my Mother-in-law and my sister.

This card is really quick and simple. This could possibly be the most quickest Mother's Day card you can make if you have barely any time to craft.

I laid some sticky notes (six to be exact) onto the cardstock in a straight line to get a clean, crisp edge once I sponge over the cardstock.  I sponged until I got to my desired color, So Saffron is a pale yellow and on top of Very Vanilla cardstock it takes some additional coloring to make it look like the cardstock changed colors.

I stamped my stems in Wild Wasbi. Now for the flowers. I took Calypso Coral and stamped off with the background (full flower image in the lighter color) and then took the more detailed petal stamp and just inked the stamp and did this step for both flowers. I added the sentiment in Wild Wasbi and then I said I was done!

I like how the flowers came out with the different shades of Calypso Coral. Thought about adding some embellishments and almost had some buttons and ribbon on here. But as you can tell I decided not to add any embellishments.



Get these while you still can.

Click on the picture icons below to take you straight to my online store to buy the retiring products.

We say good bye to the following product:

Too Kind Stamp Set





Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne