Friday, May 22, 2015

Can you hear me now?

Day twenty-two of the Farewell Tour

Can you hear me now?

How about now?

and Now?

Good, now are you are thinking of the Verizon commercial with the guy that goes to various places to confirm service? Ha.

When I see hello, I have the voice in my head says it like Jerry Seinfeld.

"Helloooooooooo"

You're welcome!

I just couldn't believe how many hello stamps that are retiring on June 2, 2015. I only used four stamps sets but there were another three that I own that I could have incorporated on this card. That would have been a bit crowded.


Get these while you still can.

Click on the picture icons below to take you straight to my online store to buy these retiring products.

We say good bye to the following products:

Timeless Talk Stamp Set
Hi There Stamp Set
Four You Stamp Set
#hello Stamp Set
Beach House Designer Washi Tape

Product List
113439s
$99.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne