Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Grateful for You

Let's play with some new goodies.

Vintage Leaves and the Leaflets framelits

This was one of the first stamp sets/framelit bundles I purchased but didn't get to use just yet.

Well the sketch from Fab Friday (#FabFri66) helped my creativity come to life!


http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/06/fab-friday-66.html

I rotated the sketch 90° to allow for my design to be on the bottom of the card. 

I haven't seen much done with the Vintage Leaves and the Leaflets though it's still early. 

I mean who is making items for holidays at the end of the year anyway? OK, I am but I'm only trying to do my job and make you want to make these projects and purchase all the items to create and design your own similar projects. 



Product List
113439s
$110.00
104199s
$4.50

3 comments:

  1. Too late! I already have this stuff! :) It was on my first order but I haven't used it yet! Maybe I need to get on it! Like how you clustered the leaves and the nice fall colors! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this sketch, Leanne, and awesome display of this set! Thanks for playing along with this FabFri sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, when your card is as pretty as this, it's good no matter what the season! Great take on the sketch and your die cut elements make a great focal point. So glad you joined us at the Fab Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne