Monday, June 8, 2015

Wreath Gift Bag

Featuring Mint Macaron, a wreath and gift packaging.

There is only 199 days until Christmas.
Not that I'm counting or anything. Ha!
If you think about it, we need to get started on our holiday gift packing and holiday cards very soon! Check my calendar for upcoming classes.  

I am very excited that Stampin' Up! has dedicated a few pages (page 67-72) in the Annual Catalog to Christmas so that we can begin creating what we need before they release the Holiday Catalog. 

 I apologize upfront for the shadows but when I was out taking photos the wind was not cooperating either. 


Here is a close up view of the wreath. 
Although it doesn't show you that I've used the Shimmery White card stock but I did and it looks amazing in person. So you'll have to take my word for it. :)


Product List
113439s
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne