Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Umpteenth Birthday

I'm generally not drawn to the bright colors if anything I'm more of a neutral/subtle kind a gal.

This Cherry on Top Design Series Paper Stack has got me using all sorts of bright colors and together no less!


After seeing the sketch from Mojo Monday (#Mojo401) I knew that using the Cherry on Top DSP stack would get me out of my element and would just work perfectly for the sketch.

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/06/mojo-monday-401.html

I chose to use the Modern Mosaic embossing folder to coordinate with the pattern in the Happy Umpteenth Birthday stamp. 

Do you see the hint of Crushed Curry 2" Circle behind the Watermelon Wonder Stamp small Deco Label and in front of the Larger Deco Label in Cucumber Crush? 

I just love that layered look to help every piece compliment each other. 


tams# 3487
Product List
113439s
$110.00
103683s
$5.25

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! And a gorgeously fun color combo. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne