Saturday, June 20, 2015

Santa's Stuck

Yes I just went from a summer holiday (yesterday's blog post about Fourth of July tabletop decorations) to a winter one (today you'll see very soon).

Ha!

Believe me when I say I'm not wishing the summer away.  I have plenty going on this summer that I cannot wait to happen.

 I am just getting both you and myself ideas for the upcoming holidays with using the products within the Annual Catalog before the Holiday Catalog comes out.

I had this idea and I just needed to go with it.

I chose to make a medium gift bag since I didn't need to cut the 8 1/2" X 11" card stock.

Here is Santa's punchart tools:

Santa's Boots = smallest butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlits
Fur on the end of his pant legs - 7/8" Circle Scallop Punch
Pant Legs = smallest label cut in half (for each pant leg) Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits
Notch in his belt = the small oval from the Chalk Talk Framelits
Belt Buckle = 1/2" Circle Punch
Belly = 2 1/2" Circle Punch
Belt = 1/2 Strip of cardtock cut to match his belly



The brick wall embossing folder really helped make the chimney come alive!


How cute would this gift bag be to give away? 

What would you fill the bag with?


Product List
129053s
$30.00
113439s
$110.00

1 comment:

  1. This is very clever and adorable. I will be casing for my Christmas in July class. Thanks so much for sharing your creative imagination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne