Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sending Sympathy

The man in brown visited yesterday and brought me new goodies!

I was so excited for this new big box of goodies to arrive because the following were in this box:

1. all new Designer Series Paper and paper stacks
2. the Tin of Cards project and coordinating stamp set
3. a couple new punches
4. Awesomely Artistic stamp set
5. some new ribbons
6. some new embellishments
7. a new framelit set

OK I know HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!

I just needed to play with all these goodies.

Does this happen to you?

You really like one or two stamps out of a stamp set.

You hem and haw about purchasing it and then just gump (I think I just made up that word but I think you understand me) up and do it right?

Well I did and it's the Awesomely Artistic stamp set that I bought. I'm not ashamed. I'm sure some creative person will post on Pinterest, Facebook or Instagram using the other stamps within this stamp set and will get my attention to use them.

I purchased it originally for the two ferns knowing that I wanted to make a sympathy card with them.

Let me know what you think in the comment section below.


What do you think of my color combination?

Product List
113439s
$110.00
103683s
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne