Saturday, November 14, 2015

Arrgh

Why does time fly by so fast when you understand you need more of it as an adult?

Today my family gathers to celebrate a very intelligent, cute and lovable soon to be three year old boy, my nephew Cole.

Cole practicing being a pirate.
Can't you tell he saying "arrgh"?
My inspiration for his birthday card came from this Pinterest picture.

Yes I am aware they are props for a photo booth but I knew it had potential to be a birthday card.


Here is what the card looks like. 


It was a blast to make!

Here is a closer view of the embossed polka dot background. 


Thank you for stopping by today.

I recommend you return back tomorrow for a cute holiday treat box.

Product List

My sister's mother in law made this awesome cake for Cole!
She is the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne