Sunday, November 8, 2015

Believe

After seeing the color combination, I just wanted to try it as a non traditional holiday kind of way.

Thought it would be great to use the Jolly Christmas stamp set for this sketch.

I believe I could so I did!



Here is a closer view of the deer and believe snowflakes.


I used the sketch challenge from Mojo Monday (#Mojo422).


I also played along with the color combination from Color Throwdown (#CTD366). 
I know I missed the actual challenge to submit my card but I liked the colors and wanted to create something with them. 


Thank you for stopping by today!
Be sure to check back to see what I have to share with you tomorrow.


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't see Cajun Craze in a holiday card but...you pulled it off...and I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne