Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Just A Note

SSINK has a theme of leaves today!

Is your lawn cleared of them yet?

You better hurry before the white stuff starts to cover them up and that you'll have to clean them up in the spring.

I was going to make a corny joke with this card.

Like just leafing a note for you but I thought you wouldn't like it.


Here is a close up of the leaf cut outs from the Square Pillow Box in the Into The Woods DSP. 

Do you see them?


I used the leaf cut outs to place around the rest of the card. 

One is on the tea lace doily and on the bottom left of the picture below.


How about the decorative label punch in the background? 

Did you notice it before I pointed it out?


Thank you for stopping by today.

Be sure to return tomorrow for another crafty project.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne