Saturday, January 9, 2016

29 Again

Hello Saturday! Have you had an opportunity to review the 2016 Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalogs yet? I ask because maybe I can assist with showing you my favorites each day over the next week. 

The Number of Years stamp set is one of my must have favorite bundles from the 2016 Occasions Catalog. It’s so versatile with the large numbers (stamps and framelits) and that you can use them for birthdays, anniversaries, grades for those memory books, great size for your child's school project or even table numbers for weddings, auctions, charity events, etc. I will mention that there is not a mistake with this stamp set. The number nine is not missing. You would use the number six and turn it upside down to create the nine. It was done on purpose. 



I'm sure you have a select few friends, co-workers or family members that this card could be sent to. I'm not sure if they are scared of telling their true age or if twenty-nine has/had a special memory that they just cannot let go. 

Measurements:

Card base is Sahara Sand 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”.
It's My Party DSP stack Confetti piece 2” x 5 ½”.
Mint Macaroon circle is using the Circle Framelits. 
The two and nine are cut from Melon Mambo.
Balloons are using some more of the It's My Party DSP stack.  


Thank you for stopping by again today. Be sure to return tomorrow for another crafty project I’d like to show you. 

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne