Friday, January 22, 2016

Silver Lining

Happy Friday my crafty friends. Have you heard storm Jonas is coming? I’m sure most of you have probably been affected or will be in the next few days. I plan to be in my craft room creating many new cards/projects to share in the future. What are your plans? Please be safe and warm. 

Well with the storm coming, it inspired me to play with clouds. The Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper that you can get from the Sale-A-Bration catalog was a perfect fit to use with the clouds. I saw rain drops. 

Measurements: 

Smoky Slate card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
Lost Lagoon 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
Wildflower Fields DSP 4” x 5 ¼”

The Silver Glimmer paper was used as the "Silver Lining" and a few water dropplets too. 


Here is a closer view of the verbiage with the right hand side punched from the Washi Label punch. 


Thank you for stopping by today. There is still time to enter your name in a chance to receive fifteen mystery crafty gifts from the Stampin Friends Lots of Love Blog Hop <--------.Click Here. Remember to comment on all the blogs and include #SFJanHop in your comment. Good luck on being that ONE winner!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne