Friday, January 8, 2016

Loved

Happy Friday stampers! How was your first full week of 2016? Mine was finishing up holiday family gatherings and creating my thank you cards. Oh and work, cleaning and organizing the craft room to make room for the new goodies arriving soon. 

There isn't really much to tell you about measurements for this card except that I've used my favorite layout of 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”. Everything else is using scraps large enough to cut the shapes. 


I like the size of the flowers and leaves from the Botanical Blooms Bundle. I had cut the leaves and flowers out and then decided they looked too dull and needed something more. Thankfully the coordinating stamp set with the matching ink added just what I was looking for. 

The sentiment had me thinking hearts and lovely dovey thoughts. This would make a great Valentine's Day card. So I decided to add a wooden heart to the Crumb Cake ribbon to dangle from the knot. If you look close there are clear heart sequins strung on a piece of Silver Metallic Thread and a small heart epoxy sticker to tie it all in. 


I used the color combination from Global Design Project (#GDP017). Thank you Brian for your inspiration to use the two neglected colors (Garden Green and Rose Red) out of my ink stash. 


Thank you for stopping by today. I’m inviting you back here tomorrow same time same place for some more craftiness.

Product List




4 comments:

  1. I love your layering, thanks for joining us this week, your card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Leanne. Wonderful way to use these colours. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne