Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Friends and Dreams


Welcome to the middle of the week stampers. Today over at SSINK we are CASEing other design team members. As much as I wanted to make seventeen other cards to CASE all the design team members (if challenged I would certainly accept) I had to narrow it down. I chose to CASE Kim Ryden. I love her use of washi tape and keeping the layout clean and simple. Ready to see the card? I have changed the color combination and the stamp set. 

Color Combination:







Measurements:

Wild Wasabi card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
Whisper White 4” x 5 ¼”
Melon Mambo 4 ½” x 2 ¼”
Whisper White 4 ¼” x 2" with stamped stems and leaves
Whisper White 1 ½” x 3" with sentiment and punched with the Triple Banner Punch


Here is a closer view of the fussy cut flowers and I popped them up with dimensionals. The left flower is actually layered with two dimensionals on top of each other. I had stamped the stems and leaves onto the Whisper White piece. The lighter color leaf filler is just Wild Wasabi stamped off so you could see the leaf outlines.


I CASEd the following card from Kim Ryden from Stamping with Kim. Kim had made this card for a SSINK Mother's Day post back in 2015. 


Thank you for stopping by today. Now let’s head back on over to the SSINKspiration Blog to visit the other Design Team Members creations. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne