Thursday, January 7, 2016

Birthday Clouds


SSINK is all about masculine today! I was cloudy about my idea to create something masculine and literally went with the clouds.


Measurements:

Very Vanilla card base is 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
Very Vanilla 4” x 5 ¼” embossed with World Traveler folder
Sweet Lil’ Things DSP 4” x 3 ½” and 3” x 4 ¼”

Pool Party 3 ¼” x 4 ½”


I was thinking I needed to draw some attention to the biplane’s propeller. I chose to highlight it with the Clear Wink of Stella® (WOS) Glitter Brush and add a Silver Mini Brads. I also used the WOS glitter brush to line the Happy Birthday cloud.


I used the layout (rotated) from Watercooler Wednesday (#WWC49).


Thank you for stopping by today. I invite you to visit the other design team members masculine creations. 

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Hi Leanna, what a wonderful card! There is so much detail in it and yet the monochromatic colour choice keeps it simple. Great idea using the Sweet Little Things DSP and that mini brad for your propeller. The subtle touches of Wink of Stella really do add to the interest as well. I think your card would work for any number of occasions, Leanne. Thanks for sharing, and thank you for joining us this week for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Leanne! Love how you did the propeller. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT @ WWC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanna, great interpretation of this challenge! I like the details added to the propeller, and the cloud background. It was a pleasure to have you join our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne