Friday, May 27, 2016

Enjoy

I bet those kiddos are ready for summer. Here in the Northeast, it will be the earliest the kids will be let out of school due to the lack of snow days. Exciting time for them, sleep late, hang with friends, summer camp and vacation with the family and I’m sure many more activities too. 

I created a Mini Treat bag that if I were a teacher I would give to the kids to enjoy the summer. I may not have filled it with chocolate coins (it’s what I had at home) but maybe a, summer bucket list (similar to Ispy), summer reading list for the next grade and maybe some pens and pencils. What would you fill it with?


Here is a view to peak in the opening. There is $7.00 worth of chocolate gold coins inside. They are half dollars and quarters. 


And another angle for you.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne