Friday, May 20, 2016

Happiness

This idea has been occupying my brain ever since last week. I needed to finally get it out of my head and make it. Though it’s not exactly as I pictured but I still like the end result and I think you will too!

My embossing buddy and heat tool got some workout on this next card. I knew that I wanted to try the drapery fold technique again. If you missed my first card with the instructions CLICK HERE

It may be tough to view but I cut, scored and glued down my DSP piece. I had stamped the swirl from the Everything Eleanor stamp set in VersaMark and poured clear embossing powder over it. I was hoping for a subtle swirl to add some texture to the DSP. 



 Here is the entire card put together.


I attempted the Blended Bloom twice. I didn’t like how the coloring turned out on the first one. I should have just left it to dry completely.  Can we say impatient? Ha. So I did make another and heat embossed the bloom with Black embossing powder and then took the aqua painter with Sahara Sand ink to color the petals. So after both dried completely I had fussy cut them out and used both on my card! There! I didn't waste my first flower.  


Measurements:
Sahara Sand card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”

Timeless Elegance DSP 4” x 11 ½” scored at 3”, 4”, 6”, 7”, 9” and 10”

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne