Monday, May 16, 2016

Merry

Welcome back stampers! Stick with me as I jump a few months to show a great card for the holidays. I mean just in about 6 weeks I’ll be bringing my Holiday Card classes back into the schedule. I feel it’s best we start in July to get that head start before all the holidays sneak up on us. 



I got a close up of Santa to show the Clear and Gold Wink of Stella® glitter.  The gold was used on his belt buckle and the clear was used where the “fur” would be on his suit. 



Measurements:
  • Kraft card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
  • Red Foil 3 3/8” x 4 5/8”
  • Shine On Specialty DSP 3 3/16” x 4 ½”

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne