Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sweet Friend

Yawn! Mondays wear me out. Happy Tuesday crafty friends. Hope your day turns out beautiful. Let’s buzz down to the card to see what I created for you.


It’s hard to see in the photo but the dots randomly are stamped using the Gold Wink of Stella® glitter brush.  You’re asking how she did that, right? Well I brushed my Gold Wink of Stella® glitter brush tip over the image and stamped until I wanted the full color to be glitter again. I repeated that until I was satisfied with the results. I even color the bee’s wings with it too!


How about the honeycomb flower? I just cut around a few “petals” to get the desired flower. 


Measurements:
Hello Honey card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
Early Espresso 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
Watercolor Paper 4” x 5 ¼”

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne