Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Anchor

Wishing all you moms out there a Happy Mother's Day today. Hope that you all will get time to do what you want to do today. 

I made a Mother's Day card but it doesn't say it. So it can really be used for any day. 

Night of Navy and Whisper White Stripes are cut at ¾” x 4”. They are adhered to a piece of Whisper White. I know I was going to add flowers to the card but I really needed the “perfect” sentiment you know words that sum up Mom. There were so many options to choose from however with continuing to use some retiring stamp sets this month, I gravitated toward “Feels Good” stamp set.

Picking out the “She believed she could so she did” stamp seem to fit exactly what I was looking for. But it still needed something. I needed to explain/show Mom how much she means to me. I don’t have a “rock” stamp but the next best symbol is an anchor and she’ll always be there for me. Too sappy? Ha I just wanted to show my appreciation to my mother today. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne