Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's 2014! Happy New Year!

My aunt and I spent the day in my craft room. I actually made some cards too! Pinterest inspired!

Goal 2014:

Clear my Pinterest list of what I want to make and actually make them and inspire you to make them too! I am hoping to make at least one card per day (it may take me a few decades to clear the list) or more depending on how much time I have set aside.

Do you like how these turned out?

How about coming to one of my All Occasion five cards for $5 nights or hosting your own party and we can make these or other types of cards, scrapbook pages or projects.

 


Have you seen this week’s deals?  
 
Your favorite products are discounted for one week only. You do not want to miss these products and it’s while supplies last. Check back every Tuesday to see what is on sale.
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634

Enjoy all your moments!
Leanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne