Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Happy Wednesday!
 
Excuse me while I take a moment to sing
Happy Birthday to my favorite singer/musician, David Matthews!
 
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear gorgeous Dave, happy birthday day to you! Please show me your jig.
(OMG ladies I don't know why but when he dances... my heart melts!)
 
 
Ok, so now that I'm blaring my DMB music because it makes me a happy gal!
 
https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=2069350
 
Have you signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet?
You only have one more days to sign up for January's to arrive in your mailbox later in the month. You would need to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month. You'll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail. 
 
I host a Paper Pumpkin Party each month.
Check out my events page to see if the date works for you.
 
I offer all my Paper Pumpkin customers and I to gather at my place to make the monthly surprise and then offer three more cards/projects with the given supplies. Are you in? Sign up today so you don't miss out!
 
 
 
Inspired and cased from Krista Jensen.
Clean and simple and masculine!
 
 I'll share my card with you today.
It's a masculine birthday card.
I understand how tough it can be to make a card for the men in our lives.

Card Recipe:
 
Stamp Set: Six-Sided Sampler (130953 Wood Mount or 130956 Clear Mount or 132725 Wood Mount Bundled with the Hexagon Punch or 132724 Clear Mount Bundled with the Hexagon Punch), Teeny Tiny Wishes (128748 Wood Mount or 127802 Clear Mount)
 
Cardstock: Very Vanilla (101650), Crushed Curry (131199), Pear Pizzazz (131201) and Early Espresso (119686)
 
Ink: Crushed Curry (131173), Pear Pizzazz (131180) and Early Espresso (126974)
 
Punches: Hexagon (130919)

Ribbon: Linen Thread (104199)

Embossing Folder: Chevron (127749)
 
Accessories: Neutrals Designer Buttons (130031)  
 
Enjoy all your moments!
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne