Thursday, January 2, 2014

Holiday Thank you

I'm still in the holiday spirit since it's been snowing all day. Good day to stay indoors where it's nice and warm and stamp. I needed to make a few holiday thank you cards to send for the gifts my husband and I received this season. It's not fancy but still homemade. I hope they will like them.
 



Cleaned up the craft room to make room for the open house I'm having on Saturday, January 4, 2014. Feel free to stop by if you are in the area. I'm sure you would love to see what new items are available in the new 2014 Occasions Catalog. I don't have it all (yet, shhhh don't tell the hubby) but enough for you to use all your senses. Sometimes you need to see it in person than from a catalog page.




www.literallymyjoy.stampinup.net
 
Did you buy yourself something for the new year yet? Why not get something that is on sale?
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634
 
 
Enjoy all your moments!
Leanne

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne