Sunday, January 5, 2014

Facebook Candy Anyone?

Who doesn't like candy?
 
Okay, okay not to eat but how about to get started on your valentines?
 I mean how could you resist a one eye monster with a heart tattooed butt?
Hilarious, I can't wait to send these to a few friends, family
members and maybe you will be a lucky person too!
 
All you need to do is visit Literally My Joy Facebook page and click "Like".
I ask that you share my page with your friends and anyone else you can
 think of that would enjoy my crafty creations.
 
A drawing will take place once Literally My Joy reaches 100 Likes!
 
Best of Luck to each of you!
 
https://www.facebook.com/Lit3rallymyj0y

 
This next card was inspired and cased from Monica Gale.
 
See her card here.
 


 I did something a little different since we do not have any black glitter.
I made my own mixture.
 
Ingredients include:
  

·         Black StazOn Ink Refill
·         Crystal Effects ®
·         Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter ®


Pretty cool huh? I thought so!
 
I was so happy that my niece (Isabella) and her friend (Frannie) came to my open house yesterday to stamp! They had so much fun and can't wait to come back! Me neither they are welcome anytime in my craft room. It's like a math lesson in here. LOL I have them measuring the cardstock and cutting, scoring and well we even made boxes and envelopes. I'm so proud of these girls!
 
Look what they left in my mailbox on the way out the door. So cute. Love these two peas in a pod!
 
Check out these cute 2,4,6,8 boxes Isabella and Frannie made.
Ice cream and cupcakes!
 

 

Enjoy all your moments!
~Leanne~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne