Monday, January 27, 2014

Mr. & Mrs.

Today my friend Julia and I setup our Stampin' Up! table a the Torrington Country Club for the 2014 A Bridal Affair. It was great to see so many excited new brides to be and to ask what they are planning (colors, themes, when is the wedding and are they looking to make their own invitations or party favors, etc.). I enjoy to relive the excitement of planning a wedding.
 
While I was there, I also was asked to talk on the radio with my cousin-in-law, Amy. She could tell that I was hesitant and was nervous but Amy calmed me down by saying, "Leanne, it's me, just talk to me." I did it but my stomach was jumping inside like crazy. But how could I say no to FREE advertising on the local radio? Thank you again Amy for this opportunity! :)
 
Hopefully some of these brides will contact Julia or I to assist with designing, creating and assembling their Save the Dates, Wedding invitations, Bridal Shower invitations, favors, center pieces, banners, thank you cards, scrapbooks and other items they are looking to create. There are endless possibilities of what cardstock, ink and rubber stamps could make.
 
 
Here is one of the many favors I had on my display table. I noticed a lot of people pointing to the mustache and saying, "Look, how cute!"


 
 
 
Recipe:
 
Stamp Set: Perfect Couple (133194 Wood Mount or 133197 Clear Mount)
 
Cardstock: Crushed Curry (131199), Whisper White (100730), Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885), Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper (131390)
 
Ink: Basic Black (126980), Real Red (126949), Gold Metallic Encore (132141)
 
Embellishments: Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399), Tag a Bag Gift Bag (131370)
 
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz 3/4" Chevron Ribbon (130011)
 
Big Shot Tools: Banners Framelits (132173), Circles Collections Framelits (130911)
 
Enjoy all your moments and don't forget to take photos.
Leanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne