Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Celebrate with Cake

Irresistibly Yours specialty designer series paper from the 2015 Sale-A-Bration catalog is so versatile. 

There are so many different ways to color the already embossed white paper. You could use a sponge, sponge dauber, Stampin' Write Marker, Brayer, Spritzer or just with your ink pad. 

I'd make sure you had a paper towel or tissue to rub the excess ink off the embossed image to return it to the white color (unless you used the Blendabilities Markers - look for an upcoming project in the near future). 

These two colors I wouldn't have combined right off the top of my head but I just love how it all just comes together!


tams# 2420
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne