Sunday, February 1, 2015

Make YOU Happy

Happy Superbowl Sunday! 

Are you rooting for the New England Patriots or the Seattle Seahawks? 
Or are you like me and watching the Superbowl for the commercials? 
Well either way thank you for stopping by to read my blog post today. 

I am a bit shocked that I have not used the Adventure Bound DSP paper stack. 
I've wanted to use it for a while now.

Here is the picture from the Occasions Catalog that shows all 12 different designs that you get in this stack. 

What do you notice about the patterns or colors?


I think of masculine projects because they are very manly looking designs and color combinations.

I chose the sun shining on the trees in the forest.
Like scenery you would take in while on a hike deep into the woods. 

I used vellum to soften the picture even though its very beautiful all on it's own. 

I stamped my sentiment on the vellum in Mossy Meadow and used Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder to give another texture to the card. 

I know you are asking, what did you do to the bow to get it like that? 

I'm a mind reader! No, kidding aside. 

I took a piece of the 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon cinched the middle and then stapled 
it on both sides then to cover the staple because I didn't want people to know my secret. 
(Shhhhhhh, I trust that you will not let out my secret tip to anyone!)

I wrapped Mossy Mellow 3/8" Satin Stiched Ribbon with Fast Fuse around the middle section to hide the staples and glued it down with Fast Fuse. I'm loving that adhesive!!!! 
It's like sticky tape in a runner! 
If you haven't tried I'm telling you right now you need to click on the shop button and purchase it with some refills. 
You will not be sorry! 
Your projects will not come apart!

Lastly, I added some wood chevron embellishments to finish the card. 

This is great for a female or a male. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne