Wednesday, February 11, 2015

In My Thoughts

I'm am still unsure how I feel about this card. I can tell you my husband doesn't think it's my best work. Then again, I'm not giving this one to him. So... :P

Now looking back at the card after it is finished, there is so much going on that it didn't look like that at first. I'm not sure if I like the DSP butterflies or if there are too many of them on this card. Too late to make changes now.

I was using the color combination that was given from The Paper Players (PP231).

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2015/02/pp231-color-challenge-from-nance.html



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I think your card turned out great! I love the butterflies, so pretty. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, pretty. I love the repeat of the butterflies and just the little touch of bling. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne