Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thinking of You

I am not a messy crafter and when blendabilities, ink refills, rubbing alcohol, sponge daubers and spritzers come out there is some serious crafting about to be had.

I also love the fact that the Tape It stamp set has the polka dotted washi tape looking stamp that fits exactly with the Mini Treat Bag thinlit washi tape die.

I missed the deadline for the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch (PCCCS131) but that still didn't stop me from using the sketch for this card.

http://www.papercraftcrew.com/pcccs-131-card-sketch/


Did you notice the background? It's the sunburst from the Hooray It's Your Day Card Kit. 



tams# 2590
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne