Monday, February 23, 2015

The Adventures of Cowboy & Skippy

This is a special shower card I made for my uncles Peter (Cowboy) and Roger (Skippy) who will be getting married in April!

Peter (on knee) asking Roger to marry him! - December 15, 2013
Peter and Roger at Rockefeller Center - December 15, 2013
I have cased Lisa Young's card but made a few slight changes.

Like using the colors of their wedding.

I enjoy being able to personalize and design little works of art!


Here is a close up of the epoxy star stickers. I used one on top of the crumb cake star and the other on the wisteria wonder embossed star.


tams# 2633
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne