Thursday, January 14, 2016

Balloon Celebration


Hello stampers! It’s that time again for a Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Blog Hop using our favorite Occasions Catalog items. I know it's only been about a week and a half but do you have any favorites yet? Or must haves?

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! 

You should have just left stop number 5 on the 
Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop 
Isn't her creation just adorable?

If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

This week my favorite Occasions Catalog items are the Balloon Celebration bundle. This bundle includes the Balloon Celebration stamp set and the Balloon Bouquet punch. Let’s celebrate with some balloons!

Measurements:

Melon Mambo card base 4 ¼” x 11” Scored at 5 ½”
Melon Mambo stripe DSP 4” x 5 ¼”
Confetti DSP 3 ¾” x 5”
Banner is 1” x 4 ¼” and then banner punched on both sides


Blog Hop Participant List:

1.                  Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
2.                  Tobe at The Craft Sea
3.                  Jennifer at Jenny G's Paper Crafts
4.                  Diana at Stampin' Fun with Diana
5.                  Kim at Stamping with Kim
6.                  Leanne at Literally My Joy <---------You are here! ----------
7.                  Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'

Let's see what Heidi created for us today! 



Product List
I'm so happy you kept scrolling down because I also had an idea to create a New Years card too. I know I’m late by two weeks but I wanted to show you the possibilities with this stamp set. It didn’t turn out as I had envisioned but I still went with it.  

Measurements:

Basic Black card base 9” x 4 ¼”
Fancy Gold Foil Vellum 8 ¾” x 4”
Basic Black 8 ½” x 3 ¾” embossed with Softly Falling folder 


I took some scraps Gold Glimmer to cut out the words "Pop" "Fizz" and "Cheers". Then some scraps of Vellum to make some champagne filled glasses punch art. 



Product List

Thank you again for stopping by today and hope you enjoy our blog hop. Be sure to return tomorrow for some more craftiness. 


8 comments:

  1. I just love your balloon card and the New Years card is so sparkly and fun! Love the idea of making the balloons into glass of Champagne. Would be cute for an engagement card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this bundle! I LOVE your cards! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't inked this one up yet. Thanks for the INKspiration to play with it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always here to help INKspire you Darcy! :) Enjoy making many items with this stamp set!

      Delete
  4. Such a bright, cheery birthday card. And I love all the bling in your bonus card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne