Friday, February 19, 2016

Kindred Spirits


Welcome to Friday my crafty friends! I’m playing along with SSINK today.  It's an “Anything Goes” kind of Friday! 

Color Combination:





What do you think of the color combination? I started out with the Island Indigo because that is one color I haven't used in a long time. I'm trying to give love to all my colors. 

The background "splat" is full color in Mint Macaron. The flower was stamped off once in Island Indigo. The sentiment "Kindred Spirits" is full color Island Indigo. I added just a hint of Blushing Bride with the Satin ribbon, sequins and the Glimmer Paper banner. 


Measurements:
Island Indigo card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
Sahara Sand 4” x 5 ¼”
Blushing Bride Satin Ribbon 6”
Mint Macaron 3 ¾” x 5” embossed with Elegant Dots 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne