- Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle
- Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Perfect Plum Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mint Macaron 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Pacific Point 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Perfect Plum 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Tempting Turquoise 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Whisper White 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
- Botanical Builder Framelits Dies
- Botanical Garden Jewels
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
My friends welcome back to Wednesday! You know what's being said over at the watercooler today? All the chatter is about Jean's beautiful ring. Yes, it truly is her ring that inspired her to come up with today's color challenge. Amazing right?
I had a different project in mind that didn’t pan out so well. It's in the trash but I could attempt to try it again another time. So what you will see is my second attempt of the color challenge. Jean thank you for having me use three colors that haven't seen my craft table in some time. Can you guess those colors?
Now it’s your turn. I would like to have you try Jean’s Color Combination and enter your creation(s) for this week’s challenge at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (#WWC55). The deadline to enter is Monday, February 22, 2016. Thank you for visiting me today. Hope you will return tomorrow for some additional craftiness.
Mint Macaron card base 4 ¼” x 11 scored 5 ½”
It’s My Party DSP 4” x 5 ¼”
Whisper White 3 ¾” x 5”