Saturday, March 12, 2016

Bunnies Banner

Hi there Saturday! Do you decorate for Easter? I generally do not decorate as I do not host brunch, dinner or an Easter Egg hunt. I saw a very cute bunny banner on Stampin’ Up!’s blog a few days ago and just had to CASE it. Artisan Jessica Williams was so generous to give step by step directions and listed the supplies used. Plus a bonus, I had all the supplies and enough of them to make the banner!


Here are some closer views of the individual banner pieces.




I had hemmed and hawed about adding sentiments to say Happy Easter or Happy Spring. I chose to leave not use any sentiment and go with just flowers and bunnies. This would also work well for a baby shower banner. Don't you like when you can make a multipurpose decoration? I know I do! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne