Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Happy Spring


Happy Wednesday my friends! I had lost my crafting mojo for a few days but I’m back! I hope you are excited too! Over at SSINK we are getting “springy”. I think of blooming flowers. So that was what I wanted to focus on. I'm also grateful the daytime hours are getting longer each day. I bet you are too!

Color Combination: 




It may be hard to see in the photo but if you click on the photo to enlarge it, you will see the Clear Metallic Glitter Tape on top of the Have a Cuppa DSP banner. It coordinated perfectly with the Blushing Bride Glitter Enamel Dots. 


Measurements:

Whisper White card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored 5 ½”
Blushing Bride 4” x 5 ¼”
Whisper White 3 7/8” x 5 3/8”
Have a Cuppa banner 1” x 3 ½”
Whisper White Banner ¼” x 3”

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne