If you arrived from Carolina's Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! If you didn't then be sure to click on the previous button below to see what she created for us.
Do not forget to click the Next button below to check out Lynn’s lovely creations. If you get lost along the way, I have provided the full list of participants at the bottom of this post. PLUS, keep reading for a change to win a bunch of new crafting gifts!
Ready to view what I created?
Here is a picture of all the items together. I will go through the details on each individual project below.
- Whisper White card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
- Whisper White 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Birthday Bouquet DSP strips ½” x 5 3/8”
- Whisper White 5 ¼” x 5 ¼”
- Using the Envelope Punch Board line up card stock/paper at 2 5/8” line punch and score
- Shift card stock/paoer right to the 2 ¼” line and punch and score.
- Rotate card stock/paper 90 degrees.
- Line up first score line with indicator, punch and score
- Line up second score line with indicator, punch and score.
- Round all corners using the corner rounder on the opposite side.
- Cut out the corners from where both score lines meet from your punched areas.
- Score and adhere together
- Decorate as you wish