Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy Easter


Yes you are not losing it. It’s the second post for today. Did you like the tour of my craft space? If you didn't see it CLICK HERE for the tour.  

I just had to show you this next project. SSINK is celebrating Easter a bit earlier than the rest of the world. Easter is only 26 days away, so it's really time to get working on your Easter crafts if you haven't alredy been working on them. 


I saw a fluffy lamb on Pinterest from Krista Frattin, (Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team member) and was instantly inspired to make a fluffy chick. 

I had taken the Crushed Curry Cotton Paper (be careful the paper rips easily) and cut a bunch of pieces using the Pyramid Pals Thinlets dies (the piece that looks like it could make strips). Curled the edges with the bone folder. Adhering them to a fussy cut chick (Whisper White and Crushed Curry). Once I had the chick made I wasn't sure of a layout to use for a card. My brain was just not working but then it hit me. I could add it to a tag topper filled with jelly beans! I used the 4" x 6" cello bag filled it with Starburst jelly beans and stapled this tag topper to close and decorated the bag. 

How about those Easter eggs? They are balloons upside down and stamped with the different patterns. Just like you would make in real life. They are all different. Let me know what you think about this treat in the comment section below. Thank you for stopping by today. Let's go visit the other designers creations. 


If you would like to make this Easter treat I have listed the measurements and products below:

Measurements:

It’s My Party DSP 3” x 4” scored at 1 ½”

Product List

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the cutest Easter projects I have seen. Thank you so much for the inspiration, this is now on my to-do list for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosalie and you're very welcome. ;)

      Delete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne