Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hello Sunshine


The middle of week is here! Woohoo! Over at SSINK today we are sharing Paper Pumpkin. Well I decided to use the February Paper Pumpkin stamp set called Hello Sunshine. It inspired me to create a quick card.

I sponged around the Smoky Slate clouds for some added pop. The sun is stamped in Daffodil Delight ink. I have taken a piece of the Clear Metallic Glitter Tape and added it to a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock then took 1/2" Circle punch and popped up with a dimensional. Final touches with the banner, bow and bling. 


Measurements:
  • Bermuda Bay card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored 5 ½”
  • Daffodil Delight 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
  • Whisper White 4” x 5 ¼”


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne