Friday, December 5, 2014

A few handmade items and an Octi-Hi

Ok so first thing is first. Aren't husbands the best?
 
I have the greatest and most supportive husband there is!

I mean just look what he made me!
 
A heat gun holder.
 
 I've been wanting one for a long time.
I've shown him pictures of others I've seen and he said "I can make that!"

And he did! Yeah!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! I'm a happy girl today!
 
 
Much to my surprise I went to put away a few things in my craft room and BAM I see another gift he made as soon as I turned around! Well he put chicken wire on the frame we've had for a while. But I'm still counting it because I wasn't expecting it to be there!
 
 
So I immediately put it to use. It's displaying all the recent holiday cards I've made. 
 
I just love, LOVE it! And my husband too! ;)
 
 
I'm about to show you something that will get you ready for the upcoming year!
 
Ready?
 
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 was the Catalog Kickoff for the 2015 Occasions and 2015 Sale-A-Brations catalogs. I went with my Hoppy 2B Stampers group (there were 12 of us total) in Albany, NY. You may have seen me I was the one dancing (either standing or in my seat), I was also Ooohing and Ahhhhing throughout the two hour broadcast.

I'm going to warn you now, you may want to ask Santa for some Stampin' Up! gift certificates or Visa/MasterCard gift cards. There are so many new goodies that you will not want to miss out on.
 
And.......
 
With Sale-A-Brations you can earn FREE products from January 6 - March 31, 2015.
 
If you can't wait that long to see what I'm talking about, maybe you will want to join my team and pre-order all these goodies today like I will be doing!
 
 
Today's card is using the sketch challenge from Can You Case It (CYCI47).

I wanted to make something other than holiday cards since that's what I've been making lately. I know it's the holiday season but still you just need to change it up every once in a while.
 
http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=1063
 


Project Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at canyoucaseit.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, thank you for joining this week at CYCI, we had a little trouble with finding your post for this weeks challenge, but luckily, we don't give up very easy! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining at CYCI. Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure why the link doesn't work. But I'm glad you didn't give up Eva. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your take on the sketch this week! Thanks for playing with us this week over at Can You Case It?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - and love what you did with the word bubble - brilliant! I'm such a layering fiend, now maybe I'll use those more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne