Monday, December 8, 2014

Wooden Merry

I had some inspiration from an email that had a quote in it and I immediately knew what stamp set I was going to use.
 
Here is the quote:
 
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree. 
 
Joyce Kilmer
 
I know odd right?
 
Inspiration from words and not from a picture or color combination or a sketch layout.
Where do you get your inspiration for crafting?
Pinterest?
 
I have used the Pals Paper Arts color challenge (PPA230) for today's card.
http://www.palspaperarts.com/2014/12/ppa230-a-color-challenge.html
 




Product List

 

3 comments:

  1. Simple and elegant. A very pretty Christmas card. I really like how you used elements from Project Life kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at PPA--please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Very beautiful. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne