Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello December

Happy New Years Eve!

I know it's the last day of 2014.

Hope your holidays were as great as mine were.

This is a photo of Christmas Day with my in-law family.



Do you have any new resolutions or things you want to do in the new year?

I plan to start 2015 off right and document my year with my Christmas gift!

Santa brought me a Selphy!!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!

So get ready for some upcoming classes (check out my events page) for Project Life or traditional scrapbooking to help you document your stories and pictures.  

 
So this was the first photo I printed and inserted into my Project Life album.
 
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne