Sunday, December 7, 2014

Silver and Gold Pine

This is my second post for today and I just couldn't wait to make something using the next two challenges together!

First challenge is from Color Throwdown (CTD321) where you are to use Silver, Gold, Dark Brown and White.

Second Challenge is a sketch from Paper Craft Crew Challenges (PCCCS121).

This was a definite challenge for me because I would never use silver and gold on the same card but I think if you use it properly it will look amazing!

Let me know what you think of this card. Comments are welcome below.

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2014/12/color-throwdown-321.html

http://www.papercraftcrew.com/pcccs-121-card-sketch/
 
You can't tell in this photo but I spritzed the background to give it some more shimmer!
 
 

There is a rhinestone in the middle of my snowflake.


Have you ever heat embossed on foil sheets?
If not, here's a tip. Be very careful the foil sheet likes to bend.
I used White embossing powder on the gold foil sheet.

 



Product List

5 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and I really love the mix of gold and silver! I see it a lot in jewelry and now I'm loving it on cards as well! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combination of the sparkle and elements! I love it! Thanks for much for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! The pine bough is so pretty and all the sparkle is perfect!! Thxs for joining us at CTD

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the ornament hanging from the branch! Thanks for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne