Thursday, December 18, 2014

Make your own stationary

Ever think of making your very own stationary set?

I actually mean creating it. You can do just that with the Sophisticated Serifs stamp set that is available in the 2015 Occasions Catalog.

I started by stamping the L, J, M in Wisteria Wonder and that looked quite plain. I added the Smoky Slate border and that looked very dull. I then added the Crushed Curry line in the border. But it still was missing something. Did that just feel like the Goldylocks and the Three Bears story? Ha!

I went through my embossing folders and chose the chevron folder and ran it through the Textured Boutique Machine. Even though the chevron brought the card together, I wanted the card to be flat. Completely flat. So I ran the card through again but this time with a shim to still have the chevron impression but not have the card feel textured.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne